Abri Radically Open DBT currently has openings for Oregon-licensed mental health therapists (LCSWx, LPCs, LMFTs, PhDs or PsyDs) to provide individual and group therapy for either adults or adults and adolescents. These are full-time positions (16 through 30 clinical hours across 3 to 4 days) in an outpatient setting in downtown Portland. You will be paid a percentage of fees collected rather than a salary.
Please apply if you have/are:
- At least five years of clinical experience.
- Have received some training or are interested in getting trained in Radically Open DBT and are enthused about the modality.
- Are licensed in the State of Oregon.
- Enjoy consulting regularly with colleagues.
- Are ethically sound, with a good reputation and references.
Why work for Abri?
- Abri is the first clinic worldwide that is dedicated to providing full-fidelity Radically Open DBT treatment. The two co-founders are both RO DBT senior clinicians and trainers who meet and work regularly and closely with the treatment developer Dr. Thomas Lynch. Clinicians who join Abri will be trained and supervised to provide excellent RO DBT treatment, and we are hoping, will partner with us in developing new programs and in growing Abri.
- We hope to create a dynamic team, which embodies the spirit of RO – connected, open, mutually supportive and adept in giving and receiving feedback.
- Also, in working with Abri, clinicians get all the benefits of private practice, without the isolation and hassles of running a business. You will be able to focus your energies on seeing clients and learning and growing in the application of Radically Open DBT.
- Abri offers benefits to full-time employees. It is also a gorgeous place to work. Each clinician will have an office in central downtown Portland overlooking the Old Pioneer Courthouse. The Pacific Building, where Abri is located, is a LEED certified building. Clinicians will have access to bike storage, showers, and a roof garden (open to all tenants), which is a lovely place to have lunch on a sunny day.
- Finally, we are not expecting new clinicians to be up to speed with RO DBT from the get go. There will be room in your practice to see other clients and work in other modalities. The expectation is that a large bulk of your caseload be dedicated to RO DBT by the end of your first year.