Join Our Team
Abri Radically Open DBT is Hiring
Abri Radically Open DBT currently has full-time openings for Oregon-licensed mental health therapists (LCSWs, LPCs, LMFTs, PhDs, and PsyDs) and LPC and LCSW licensure candidates to provide individual and group therapy for adults and older adolescents. At this time, we are especially interested in clinicians who have some training and expertise in treating eating disorders, and who like working with adolescents. Currently, our services are offered via a hybrid telehealth/in-person model and clinicians can combine working from the office with working at home.
Why work for Abri?
- Abri is the first clinic worldwide that is dedicated to providing full-fidelity Radically Open DBT treatment. The two co-founders are both RO DBT senior clinicians and supervisors and clinicians who join Abri will have the opportunity (if they wish) to be trained and supervised in this expanding, evidenced-based modality.
- In working at Abri, clinicians get all the benefits of private practice, without the isolation and hassles of running a business. You will be able to focus your energies on seeing clients and in learning and working towards your professional goals. Abri has a robust referral source, and clinicians are consistently full and earn a competitive wage.
- Abri offers health and dental benefits to full-time employees. It is also a gorgeous place to work. Our clinic is in central downtown Portland overlooking the Old Pioneer Courthouse. The Pacific Building, where Abri is located, is a LEED-certified building. Clinicians have access to bike storage, showers, and a roof garden (open to all tenants) - a lovely place to have lunch on a sunny day.
Please apply if you have/are:
- Are licensed in the State of Oregon.
- Are a registered intern with either the LPC board or LCSW board in Oregon (Abri will provide supervision for licensure)
- Enjoy learning and consulting regularly with colleagues.
- Are ethically sound, with a good reputation and references.