Accepted Insurance and Billing
- Kaiser Permanente
- PacificSource including the Legacy Health Plan.
- CareOregon (OHP) and Trillium (OHP). Please note, Medicaid must be your primary insurance to be billed. If you are covered by another insurance, in addition to Medicaid, we are unable to bill Medicaid. There is no out-of-pocket expense for OHP members.
- Please note, we do not accept Medicare. If you have both Medicare and Medicaid, Medicare would be considered your primary insurance and we would be unable to bill Medicaid.
- We are out-of-network for all other insurances at this time and do not submit out-of-network claims or bill secondary insurances. We are happy to provide you with a bi-weekly itemized superbill so you can easily self-submit claims to your insurance for out-of-network reimbursement. Some out-of-network benefits cover a significant portion of the service, but this is dependent on your plan. There are now apps, such as Reimbursify, which streamline this process.
- If you're using insurance to help pay for therapy, check your benefits carefully—you are ultimately responsible for the full cost of therapy. Payment is due at the time of service.
- We accept cash, checks and credit cards. We require all new patients to have a credit card on file to hold appointments
Questions regarding your benefits or billing? Please contact our biller, Stu at [email protected]