Accepted Insurance and Billing
- PacificSource including the Legacy Health Plan.
- CareOregon (OHP). It must be your primary insurance. There is no out-of-pocket expense for OHP members.
- We are out of network for all other insurances at this time. We are happy to provide you with a weekly itemized superbill so you can easily self-submit claims to your insurance for out-of-network reimbursement. If you would like us to submit claims to your insurance on your behalf, there is an added $40 charge. Some out-of-network benefits cover a significant portion of the service, but this is dependent on your plan. There are now apps, such as Reimbursify, which streamline this process.
- If you're using insurance to help pay for therapy, check your benefits carefully—you are ultimately responsible for the full cost of therapy. Payment is due at the time of service.
- We accept cash, checks and credit cards. We require all new patients to have a credit card on file to hold appointments
Questions regarding your benefits or billing? Please contact our biller, Stu at [email protected]